SVSU and our students are grateful for the generosity of our donors. Thanks to you, the university is able to provide academic and programmatic experiences that prepare students for success as well as scholarships that allow more students to remain in school and on track to graduation. All donors who wish to be recognized are acknowledged in our annual report.
Lifetime gift clubs honor donors whose gifts to the university over their lifetime total $100,000 or more.
- SVSU Founders – gifts of $1 million and more
- Altruist – gifts of $500,000 - $999,999
- Benefactors – gifts of $100,000 - $249,999
Major gift clubs recognize donors whose 10-year cumulative giving equals $10,000 or more.
- Heritage - $50,000 and above
- Milestone - $25,000 - $49,999
- Presidents - $10,000 - $24,999
Annual gift clubs acknowledge donors for their gifts during the year.
- Advocates Club - $5,000 and above
- Dean’s Club - $1,000 - $4,999
- Valley Club - $500 - $999
- University Club - $200 - $499
- Century Club - $100 - $199
- Spirit Club - $10 - $99
Creating the Future Society recognizes donors who have made a planned gift or have remembered SVSU in their will.
’63 Club celebrates the proud Cardinal tradition of supporting current students, while acknowledging members’ special relationship to SVSU with a limited-edition medallion.