The Need and the Impact
- Over 5,000 institutional and private scholarships were awarded in 2012-2013.
- 100% of every dollar contributed to SVSU is used to enrich the student experience.
- Individuals and organizations contributed over $5 million in private support last academic year.
- More than 1,800 private scholarships were awarded in the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Private support has funded more than 100 academic programs and 10 endowed chair positions.
1st State Bank
Barbara Adams Christie '72, '87
Timothy & Lori Adcock
Advanced Photonix, Inc
Meshal T. Ahmad '11
Steve & Ellen Albrecht
Orlin G. Allen '88
Laurie J. '79 & Michael Allison
Suzanne Ambrose '75
Amigo Mobility International
Amsted Industries Foundation
Ronald & Helen Amy
Michael & Kathleen '93 Anderson
Jessica V. Anhel '10
Dr. Maliha Shaikh & Dr. Sarosh Anwar
Andrew & Sarah Archambe
AT & T Foundation Matching Gifts Program
Jessica K. Averill '11
Generating and cultivating a community of enthusiastic and loyal donors who contribute to the development of a premier university of outstanding students.
SVSU offers a wide range of merit- and need-based scholarships. Visit svsu.edu/scholarships for more information.
All faculty and staff are eligible to apply for grants for projects that enrich the educational experience of SVSU students.
Alumni, keep up with Alumni Association happenings, stay connected to fellow alumni and the university, and show your Red Pride with a gift to the Red Pride Giving Society.